These are our top tips for preparation to ensure maximum relaxation!
- Prepare some space for your Therapist to setup their massage table. Usually they'll require approx. 2 x 2 metres
- We recommend that you have two large, clean towels to hand to lay over the massage table and over your body. This is for comfort as well as hygiene regions. A small hand towel can also be used to place under your head
- Please have a think about any recent injuries or health issues your therapist should be made aware of. Your Therapist will carry out a short consultation prior to treatment, to better tailor the treatment to your specific needs
- Consider having a hot shower or bath beforehand- this will help you to relax your muscles prior to the treatment and improve muscle recovery!
- Put the heating on to warm up the space beforehand.
Your therapist will bring everything else for your treatment, including a massage table, relaxing music if appropriate and selection of essential oils.
Most importantly, relax and enjoy your treatment!